The D.C. Independent Film Festival is proud to present the documentary film “Generation Zapped
Thursday, Feb. 15 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Burke Theater, Naval Heritage Center, 701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004
Directed and produced by Sabine El Gemayel, this important film investigates the health risks associated radiation from wireless devices like smart phones, tablets, and baby monitors featuring interviews with over 20 experts in the field.
The screening will be followed by a panel discussion and reception. Panelists include:
- Sabine El Gemayel – Director and Producer of Generation Zapped
- Peter Sullivan – Executive Producer | CEO Clear Light Ventures
- George Carlo – Epidemiologist and Public Health Scientist | Former Chairman, Wireless Technology Research
- Olga V. Naidenko, PhD – Senior Science Advisor, Environmental Working Group
- Theodora Scarato – Executive Director, Environmental Health Trust
Tickets are $8 and can be purchased here or at the door. For more information on “Generation Zapped” visit:
To check out the rest of the DCIFF schedule, go to https://dciff-indie.org/2018-festival-schedule/