Member of Canadian Parliament, Ron McKinnon is Petitioning to Remove Cell Towers from Schools
On May 26, 2020, Robert McKinnon Member of the Canadian Parliament will present a petition to the Federal government to remove cell towers away from children’s schools across Canada.
Petition to the Government of Canada
- It has been proven by L.Lloyd Morgan, Santosh Kesari and Devra Lee Davis in their study “Why children absorb more microwave radiation than adults” that children are more vulnerable to the effects of exposure to radiofrequency/microwave radiation due to their thin skulls and developing brains;
- No laws currently prevent the installation of cell towers near schools and playgrounds;
- Safety Code 6 has not had a major update in the last 30 years despite the number of new technologies created during this time; and
- MWR from wireless devices has been declared a possible human carcinogen.
We, the undersigned, Citizens (or residents) of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to:
1. Update Safety Code 6 to restrict the installation of cellular towers/antennas within 305m of all schools and playgrounds; and
2. Request a buffer zone for playgrounds and schools.