Policy That Matters
Whether you’re a decision maker, a lawyer, or an astute & concerned citizen—this is where you’ll find the best available science plus current policies that support a halt to the global rollout of 5G, as well as policies designed to protect the public’s health from cell phones and wireless devices.
As you’ll see, scientific evidence clearly indicates that now—this minute—is the time for action.
The Scientific 5G Appeal
“We, the undersigned scientists, recommend a moratorium on the roll-out of the fifth generation, 5G, for telecommunication until potential hazards for human health and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent from industry. 5G will substantially increase exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields….
“Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans.”
The 5G Appeal to the European Union is signed by 319+ doctors, professors, scientists and elected officials from these countries—USA, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, India, Iran, Israel, Ivory Coast, Japan, Jordan, Korea (South), New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Russian Federation, Turkey, Ukraine and Switzerland.
Reasons to be encouraged
Worldwide policymakers are taking action on the issue of cell phones, wireless and 5G.
Did you know that:
- Public health authorities in over a dozen countries recommend the public, especially children, reduce exposure to cell phone radiation?
- Cities throughout the world—even entire countries—have restricted or suspended their 5G rollout so they can investigate health and safety impacts first?
- Several countries have laws banning and restricting Wi-Fi in schools, banning cell towers on school grounds, and labeling cell phones for radiation levels as warnings to consumers?
- Hundreds of scientists have written to the United Nations, European Union, World Health Organization, Council of Europe and governments of all nations calling for a halt to 5G?
- The Federal Communications Commission guidelines on cell phones and wireless radiation were established in 1996—and have never been updated?
- Insurance companies refuse to insure cell tower manufacturers against damages from cell phones, devices, towers and antennas.
Elected Officials Are Taking Action to Keep You Informed and Protected…
What’s Happening Internationally
Argentina | Australia | Bangladesh | Belgium | Bulgaria | Canada | Chile | China | Croatia | Cyprus | Denmark
European Parliament | European Environment Agency | Finland | France | French Polynesia | Germany | Ghana | Greece | Hungary | India | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Korea
Liechtenstein | Lithuania | Namibia | Netherlands | New Zealand | Poland | Romania | Russia | Singapore | Slovenia
Spain | Sri Lanka | Switzerland | Taiwan | Tanzania | Tunisia | Turkey | United Kingdom