Russian National Committee on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection Issued Resolutions to Protect Individuals from Wireless Radiation
- 2011 Original Resolution – “ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS FROM MOBILE PHONES: HEALTH EFFECT ON CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS”
- Official Recommendations: The Russian Federation specifically advises that those under the age of 18 should not use a mobile phone at all, recommends low- emission phones; and requires the following: on-device labelling notifying users that it is a source of RF-EMF, user guide information advising that ‘‘it is a source of harmful RF-EMF exposure’’ and the inclusion of courses in schools regarding mobile phones use and RF-EMF exposure issues. “Thus, for the first time in the human history, children using mobile telecommunications along with the adult population are included into the health risk group due to the RF EMF exposure….In children, the amount of so-called stem cells is larger than in adults and the stem cells were shown to be the most sensitive to RF EMF exposure….It is reasonable to set limits on mobile telecommunications use by children and adolescents, including ban on all types of advertisement of mobile telecommunications for children.”
- 2008 Original Decision – “Children and Mobile Phones: The Health of the Following Generations is in Danger”
- 2012 – Video of Russian National Committee Meeting in which they repeatedly warn about electromagnetic radiation impacts on children and recommended WiFi not be used in schools.
- 2010 – Video of Yuri Grigoriev, President of the Russian National Committee, giving a lecture